Sunday, July 24, 2011

Slackin' Sunday 7/24



"Happiness consists in realizing it is all a great strange dream."
- Jack Kerouac


My quest for free stuff has been going very well as of late! Pardon me while I show off some of my recent wins.

1.  $25 Wal-Mart gift card from Plastic Jungle and Networking Witches. I need new front tires, so I'm gonna put the GC towards that. I've used Plastic Jungle before to trade in gift cards that I didn't want for ones I could use- it's a great service! Try it out if you ever find yourself with a gift card to a place you don't like, or one that doesn't even exist in your area.

2. Nestle Best Summer Ever Prize Pack ($25 Visa GC, coupons for free ice cream, jump rope, beach ball and more) from The Mommy Files.

3. Mangroomer body shaver (approx. $40) from Nuts 4 Stuff. This one's for my fiance, he'll probably get some good use out of it.

4. $50 EdenFantasys gift code from Girl Gone Mom. Haven't decided what to use this one for- there's too much stuff I want!

5. Nicole Lee USA handbag from Snickers N Cream. I'm pretty psyched about this one- I love handbags, and I'm actually trying to learn how to sew so that I can make my own. I got to pick my prize from the New Arrivals section, and I chose this one:


Not only have I been winning a decent amount of stuff this month, I've been signing up for a few money generating things as well. I'm usually pretty skeptical of places that pay you for doing surveys, but I looked into them and signed up for a few. So far, I've been getting the most surveys from Opinion Outpost. In the few days I've been a member, I've earned $4 worth of points. With a few more surveys, I should be able to cash 'em in for a $5 Amazon gift code! I also signed up for Synovate, and I've earned over $10 already! I didn't realize that until I checked just now, guess the survey I did yesterday was worth a lot of points. The last site I signed up for was Pine Cone Research, but I haven't qualified for any of their surveys yet. Anyone know of a good paid survey site that I'm missing out on?

Yesterday, I signed up for Swag Bucks. I've been hearing about Swag Bucks for a while, but I was skeptical about using it. I'm always worried about scams and whatnot. However, I think I was being silly this time- Swag Bucks seems very legit and kinda fun too! You can earn Swag Bucks for doing all kinds of things, like answering polls, watching videos, playing games, and even just searching for something using their toolbar. Once you've earned Swag Bucks, you can use them to enter sweeps, buy stuff from their store, or donate to charity. If you like free stuff, check it out!

Search & Win







0 comments: