Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I've Been Getting Lucky!

I've been on a bit of a losing streak for the past month or so, but my luck has finally changed! I've won several cool things over the past few days, and I just wanted to brag a little.

I'm very excited about winning a Kritter Kondo Deluxe, Kritter Kondo Konnector, and Shade Canopy in the "Lub My Box" photo contest at Kritters That Twitter.  This is a Kritter Kondo:


I'm really happy about winning this prize. Currently, none of my cats are allowed to go outside because I feel that it isn't safe... too many of my childhood pets were run over by cars. One of my cats, Cheeto, would love to go out- he was a street cat before we grabbed him, and he's always trying to sneak out the door. After the Kritter Kondo arrives, Cheeto will be able to enjoy spending time outside safely! Plus, this prize package is worth $330, making it the most valuable prize I've won so far. Thanks very much to Kritters that Twitter and all of the contest judges for choosing my picture of Cricket as the platinum paw winner :) Here's the pic in case anyone wants to see it:


I also won an awesome prize for my cats from Stretching the One Income Dollar. Check out this cute Kat Kabin:
I think it's adorable. Hopefully, at least one of my creatures will opt to sleep in this rather than in random boxes or on top of my clean laundry. It's retail value is $99. Thank you, Monique!

It might seem like my poor dog is getting left out, but don't feel sorry for her! I've won not one, but three, doggie prizes within the past few days.
  • 3 1/2 lb tub of IN Supplements for Dogs from Doggies and Stuff. These supplements should help to keep my dog's coat soft and shiny. ($28 value)
  • 2 bags of Bocce's Bakery dog biscuits from Barkzilla, which I'm sure she'll love.  ($19 value)
  • Natural Dog Grooming Gift Set by EO from Andie's Sharing the Savings. Cricket doesn't like baths, but I like it when she smells good! ($28 value)
Finally, I won $100 to Karen Kane from Susan's Disney Family. I could really use a nice new outfit for the holidays, so I was very happy with this win. Thank you, Susan!

I hope everyone is having as much good luck as I am this week. If not, keep trying! You never know when your luck might turn around.

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

That is awesome :) I am so jealous!! Great job

Sticker Printing said...

This is really very cheap. Either the price is get lowered or there is something fishy printing company

alex said...

509-contest
store-summer-sweepstake
upgrade-your-summer-sweepstakes
brighter-day-sweepstakes
outdoor-adventure-contest
speedway-sweepstakes
summer-reading-sweepstakes