Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Turn Up the Heat with EdenFantasys

Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store

I may be a slacker, but one thing I don't get lazy about is my love life. I've been with my partner for several years, and having a satisfying sex life is important to both of us- but after being with someone for so long, it can be a challenge to keep things exciting in the bedroom. One way that I like to keep things fun is by using props. I have lingerie, massage oils, toys, even a few adult movies. I've found that having such things around can really make a difference- they can take an encounter from "ho hum" to "hell yes!"

 

My favorite place to buy adult items is EdenFantasys.com. Buying online is great because you don't have to feel embarrassed or worried that the town gossip will see you coming out of a sex store, and the prices and selections online tend to be quite a bit better as well. However, many adult webstores that I've seen seem kind of sketchy and sleazy. Not EdenFantasys! Their site is fun, user friendly, and professional. They have something for everyone- toys for women and men, lingerie, books, DVDs, even sexy costumes. The site also features very informative product reviews, so you can be sure about what you're getting before you purchase it. Shipping is quick and discreet, too!

One thing I love about EdenFantasys.com is their selection of Queen Sized lingerie. As a plus sized woman, I have a hard time finding lingerie that fits well and looks sexy, so I was thrilled when I saw that EdenFantasys has some very hot looking pieces in sizes 1X-4X. Here are a few things from my wish list:


Could you use a little extra heat in your bedroom this autumn? Explore edenfantasys.com- you won't regret it!

Disclosure: I recieved a gift card from Eden Fantasys in exchange for this post, but the opinions expressed are my own.

0 comments: